The model RC-200, is a microprocessor based fixed gas detection system designed to accept the inputs from remotely located oxygen, combustible or toxic detector transmitters. The system is designed to provide continuous round-the-clock monitoring for a variety of common atmospheric hazards. It utilizes a point to point writing architectures, whereby each detector alarm/shutdown device and remote system is individually wired to the control unit. This is best choice for small systems, typically less than 20 points, where the sensors are located in relative close proximity to the central control unit.
The system is designed for easy expansion by means of plug-in sensor module. Remote TX 250 transmitters are available in non explosion proof or explosion proof versions. Both versions can be with or without digital readouts.
The system includes built-in digital readouts at the controller. Other standard features includes two independently adjustable alarm set points per channel, bright LED alarm light indicators and relay contacts for fault, low and high alarm conditions, common and channel specific 4 20 mA analog outputs for communicating sensor data to other systems.
- Rack / Panel mount, easy to install
- Multi-point, Multi-gas receiver controller system
- Standard output of 4-20mA per channel, Relay
- Adjustable FAULT, LOW, and HIGH Visual alarms
- Rackmount, Plug-in design, up to 8 transmitter inputs per rack
- Red LED 3 digit, 7 segments for gas level
- Optional NEMA 1 housing Rack/panel enclosure