UV IR Test Lamp, TL 205 model is a compact, hand-held instrument that can test the response of the flame detector. This user-friendly instrument produces UV and IR radiation to verify the response of the flame detection system. This instrument doesn’t need for an open flame. It can be used in hazardous areas. The testing procedure must be carried out by two people, one will operate the test lamp and the other one will set up the controllers and monitor the system’s response to the lamp.
- Turn on the flame detection system
- Switch ON the system and it will bling repeatedly after 30 seconds
- Direct the brightest part of light towards the detecting part and wait for flame detector operation
- If a flame detection system does not work properly, repeat all steps again with closer access to flame detector
- Press operation switch 'OFF'
- Type: Portable , Table Top , Hand Held
- Features: Suitable to test UR & IR flame detector
- Power Supply : 230 V AC , 50 Hz adapter
- Enclosure: Anodized Aluminum
- Range: Up to 5 mtrs
- Response Time: 2-3 msec