Portable NDIR Based SF6 Gas Leak Detector
Our company, HNL Systems Pvt. Ltd. supplies SF 6 Gas Leak Detector, that is a highly sensitive, stable and efficient instrument with an advanced microprocessor. With a digital signal processing capability, this instrument manages circuitry and sensing tip signal. There are 40% less components used in the assembly of the circuit, which improves the performance in the probing for SF6 holes.
The microprocessor continuously keeps a check on battery voltage levels 2000 times per second, as well as monitors sensing tip, and assists in counterbalancing for signal variations. This is therefore a nonfluctuating and reliable instrument suitable for use in every environment.
The convenience properties raise the serviceability of the 3-033-R002. In the seven levels of sensitivity, the sensitivity increases 64 times from first to seventh level. The leak size is indicated in a unique Tri-Color LED's display. The display system also displays sensitivity level and indicates a true voltage of battery power level. The tactile keypad monitors utilities during operation.
Specification of Portable NDIR Based SF6 Gas Leak Detector:
- Measuring Principle : Ion - Vaccum - Principle
- Power Supply : 3V DC, two cell Alkaline batteries
- Ultimate Sensitivity : 5 g SF6 / year
- Operating Temperature : 0 C to 50 C
- Battery Life : Approximately 30 hours
- Duty Cycle : Continuous, no limitation
- Response Time : Instantaneously
- Reset Time : One Second
- Warm-Up Time : Approximately 2 seconds
- Unit Weight : 560 grams
- Unit Dimensions : 229 X 65 X 65mm
- Fixed Probe Length : 355mm