Flue Gas Analyzer
Product Code : GA 100
Brand Name : HNL
Flue Gas Analyzer is a small, convenient and hand-held instrument, which is employed to achieve and examine optimal combustion efficiency in furnaces and boilers. Offered products come with following features :
- Better efficiency, reduced pollution, saves fuel.
- Rugged, handy, portable and cost-efficient product.
- Self Diagnostic & Self Calibration.
- Shows oxygen content, temperature quality & combustion efficiency, instantly.
- Durable oxygen sensor specifically for combustion procedure.
- Zero harmful effect of acidic gases such as SO2, NOX CO etc.
- Robust Chromel-Alumel Thermocouple junction appropriate up-to 1000 deg. C, 600 deg. C for GA 100.
- Simple to learn and operational efficiency : Comes with micro controller that gives acoustic and visual messages for elementary utilization.
- Incorporated with Distinct LEDs to indicate operational status, breaks, fuels, parameter on show.
- Automatic Self Calibration : The Field Calibration is automated and outsets with all start ups with fresh air drawn out alternatively from Gas sample.
- Automatic self check for efficiency calculation : With pulled out fresh air, particular percentage efficiency of the designated Fuel is exhibited as a check on its computations.
Operational Procedure :
The combustion efficiency of this is ascertained by Oxygen content as well as the temperature of fuel gases. The presence of excess oxygen cut down the efficiency as it moves the heat while its attenuated presence makes an incomplete combustion that is consequent in high costs and exaggerated polluting discharges. The high Flue gas temperature displays reduced efficiency as it carries more energy. Coinciding measuring of Oxygen and Temperature is significant to make effect on an optimum Fuel / Air ratio so as to gain maximal efficiency. HNL Fuel efficiency executes this function., precisely. Additionally, it displays and calculates the operational efficiency immediately, so as to benefit the operator with an uninterrupted feedback for accommodating the burner controls and attaining the right Fuel/ Air ratio.
Range A) Oxygen
B) Different Temp. (K type Thermocouple)
E) CO2 (Calculated)