A Digital Gas Monitor is a multipurpose monitor that forms an essential part of a safety system. This high performance instrument with simple functional procedures can be used to detect toxic, combustible and flammable gases and oxygen depletion in commercial and industrial facilities. The low maintenance Model GD 250 in NEMA 4X or 7X assembly include single channel digital control components. It can monitor and exhibit the condition of a single intrinsic or remote sensor construction. Model GD 250 can be connected with two or three wire 4-20 mA sensor, voltage / current sensor and transmitters, and offer two autonomous adjustable alarm levels and concentration display to the user. An integrated 3"1/2 Alphanumeric LCD display shows the concentration. The front body LEDs give all three alarm warnings. It is possible to program alarm feeds to work either as an ascending alarm or failing alarm. These feeds can also be latching or non-latching. The SPDT Form C type relays are operated at 5 Amps.
Local Alarm devices are configurable on-board alarms which can be easily attached on them. The fail safe supervisory indicates about the absolute operation of Monitor. The Fail Safe design controls the input power and amplifiersâ power demand. If any part stops working, it will impact on Fault Light Emitting Diode. The overall system performance depends on the sensor. We understand that no one sensor technology is ideal for all applications, therefore come up with ten assorted sensor technologies to serve the complex industrial market.
Features of Digital Gas Monitor-
- This instrument is fast and gives accurate response
- It incorporates a long life gas sensor and solid state electronics
- It can be trusted for proper monitoring
- It comes with two alarm levels, fail safe protection and recorder output
- It has a remote or integral mounting sensor
- It performs an un-attended procedure
- It can be used for several applications
- It is connected with industry standard transmitters
- H2, CL2, BR2, F2, HCI, HF, HCN, CO, CO2, NO, NO2, SO2, H2S, NH3, O2, LPG / CNG, ORGANIC SOLVENTS / VAPOURS, HYDROCARBONS.
- Minimum Resolution : 0.1 or 1 unit of the range.
- Indication : Digital Continuous
- Mounting : Wall
- Sensor Technology : Appropriate to Application
- Detection Method : Diffusion / Sample Draw Pump
- Accuracy : +2%
- Linearity : +2%
- Relative Humidity : 0 - 99% Non-condensing
- Response Time : (90% in 10 seconds)
- Signal Output for Recorder : 0 - IV, 4-20 mA (Optional)
- Alarm Setting : High and Very High Adjustable over full range
- Alarm Circuits : SPDT 5 AMP 220V Contacts
- Controls : Zero, Span, Alarm Setting
- Power Source : 110V or 220V 50 Hz. 24 VD C (Optional)
- Dimensions : 250 X 200 X 100mm