A highly hygroscopic solid electrolyte in the sensor absorbs all moisture in the sample and create an electrolysis current proportional to the moisture content. The measurement by dew point moisture analyzer is accurate and reliable as it is based on a field proven Electrolyte technology. The sensor based on Faradays Law of Electrolysis Sensor absorbs and electrolyzes moisture low to fractional PPMs. Our company supplies Dew Point Moisture Analyzer that is made using state-of-the-art electronics to the industry standards and specifications.
There are two models: DP 150 & DP 200, both incorporates SENSORS that are fast, stable, accurate and highly accepted. These sensors have auto calibration feature and Single or Dual Alarms, which can be adjusted over the complete range. Users can use these models for quick check or continuous online analysis of dew point or moisture content of air/ gas in dryers or industrial processes.
The model DP 250 can be used to measure moisture or dew point in dryer or other process system. Analyzer can use capacitive thin film integrated sensor, a better alternative from chilled mirror dew point type meters.
- Range: -60 to +30 Degree Celsious
- Power Supply: 230 V AC, 50 Hz
- Enclosure: Hi Impact Plastic
- Alphanumeric LCD or LED digital display
- Fully temperature compensated
- Remote or Integral Sensor
- Capacitive thin film water vapor sensor
- Optional Data logging facility
- Sampling System can be attached as per application requirements
- Glove Box
- HVAC, Breathing Air
- Compressed Air
- Industrial Process Control
- Drying System
- Protection Systems