Airborne Particulate Monitor
HNL Portable Airborne Particulate Monitor can be installed in the facility for keeping an eye on the particulate density in air. This monitoring device has a sample head that displays PM2.5 & PM10 particulate density in air. The auto-sampling head draws the air that contain particulate at an optimum rate. Pump driven by DC motor with dry/ rechargeable battery provides the suction.
- Automatic Constant flow control
- 0.0 - 999.9 microgram per cubic meter range
- Resolution of 0.1 microgram per cubic meter
- Audio / visual alarm
Digital USB output
- It is essential for people to know the air they breath in their homes, offices and industries. The Airborne Particulate Monitor suitable for PM10 & PM2.5 makes monitoring of particulate convenient.
- It is essential to prevent health related issues, as this unit is effective at monitoring air to know the air quality. This lightweight and portable monitoring device enables people to easily get readings in microgram per cubic meter.
- Airborne Particulate Monitor is based on the laser light scattering principle. This device with the capability to real time monitor and data acquisition, can do continuous automatic measurement. Customers can buy this factory calibrated, economical and accurate instrument.
- 128 x 24 graphics display
- Automatic sampling
- LASER Light scattering sensor technology
- 350 gm lightweight
- Fibre reinforced polycarbonate enclosure
- 1 MB data storage with data storage rate selectable every 1 Minute to 1 hour.